Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week One EOC: My Voice


Audio is my vice I don’t look at becoming an audio professional as a dream but more of a reality.  I love how broad the audio industry is and try to involve myself in every aspect of for the experience. Keeping an open mind unlocks great vision in any industry and nothing is out of reach. I currently work with A group of engineers, song writers and producers called “THE WEAPONS”. We share ideas and techniques with one another when working on projects whether it be music or video. I’m mainly into the music side of audio production, it gives me a chance to create from my own perception when working on my own projects, but when I’m working with another individual on their project I try to combine both worlds into one. Listening, leaning, and creating my own style of production is what I like to do, I like to have a broad range of styles to keep my work unique, Sharing my vision is the most is one of the reasons I jumped into the audio industry

No comments:

Post a Comment