Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WEEK 1 EOC: CUSTOMER SERVICE

  My greatest customer service experience was in a shoe store called Palace 5, they sell Dead stock and rare sneakers as well as others. It was a boutique for sneakers mainly but they also sold skateboards, t-shirts, and hats. I walked in and was greeted by a guy and a girl that were changing displays on the wall, This was my first time there so I looked around for a couple of minutes I admired the way the store was set up it had a real comfortable vibe to it. While looking around at some shirts I noticed a pair of Nike Dunk SB's I had been looking for. I was assisted imidialtly; I told the guy my size and looked around for a shirt or hat to go with it. So the salesman came back and told me they didn’t have my size but they did have a couple of pairs in my size I might be interested in, I definitely was interested in two pairs he brought out. We started chatting about sneaker releases and what sneakers we had in our personal collection; I mention I was looking for a pair of infrared Nike Air Max 90’s. He told me they had a dead stock pair in the back and that he would take a little off the price since I was purchasing 2 pairs already, I accepted the offer and we went to the register for checkout. Since it was my first time there he threw in a shirt and a hat, free is always good. He told me if I was ever looking for anything specific give him a call and they would special order it for me and to come back again, that was great I was happy the store made money this was definitely one of the greatest customer service experiences I had.  

No comments:

Post a Comment