Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Mex3

The First item the defines me is my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Black head Phones, I never  leave home without them they are the only headphones i use as far as music is concerned. I have grown attached to them, i love the sound quality in my opinion they are some of the best headphones on the market. If you ever see me with headphones on you will definitely see a pair of these.
The second item that defines me is my collection of Air Jordan Sneakers I've been wearing them since the day i was born, they have been apart of my life as well as culture. The Jordan brand is one of my favorite sneaker lines, in my shoe collection Jordan is the most i have out of every other shoe brand besides Nike.

The third item that defines me is my Timex Gold watch that i wear everyday, i used to wear a G-Shock watch but ever since i bought this one i could never go back. i like the look of it, very simple and stylish. The watch I'm shooting for is a Rolex, I'm one watch away from one

No comments:

Post a Comment